Work with me
Want to work together? Here are a few ways we can:
1.Mentoring and consultancy for writers
- Have you always aspired to write a book but have no idea how the traditional publishing process works?
- Do you write but are unsure if your writing is ‘up to scratch’, professionally speaking?
- Are you keen to have a go at writing, but struggle with writer’s block?
- Do you find it hard to write in a way that is inspiring and lively?
- Are you trying to find your voice, and getting stuck in ‘trying to write like a writer’ mode?
I work with writers on all of the above. As an award-winning journalist and author I will give you honest, practical, helpful advice and feedback, tips, suggestions on routes into the market, inspiration, encouragement and food for thought!
2. Helping you to spread the word about your project or venture
I can offer guidance and tips on how to generate enthusiasm for your socially-minded, community, eco& nature, wellbeing, personal development, or travel venture across both mainstream and more niche audiences.
Specifically I will:
· provide fresh insights into the wider appeal of your project or work and explore ways for you to reach a fresh audience/market
- help you to foster connections and, if it feels appropriate, make introductions
· take the mystery out of the media, especially if you are press-phobic
. help you to come up with ideas, shape or write content for or edit your blog, website, or marketing copy
· offer vital empathy and encouragement
3. Helping you to curate your event.
I have a wonderful contacts book - pioneers, visionaries and downright nice people who work in the (often crossover) nature, eco, spiritual, social enterprise, personal development and travel & adventure spheres. I can suggest inspiring, personable speakers and engaging workshop providers, tailormade to your event, and facilitate introductions.
4. Curating eco and wellbeing experiences for you personally
Want to tap into more positive, eco-spiritual, 'changemaker' networks, to find wellbeing and healing activities and workshops that help you to foster your own personal development, but don't really know where to start? In consultation with you, I'll guide you towards some eye-opening, nourishing, experiences for you to explore.
I work in a flexible, fun, collaborative way. If you'd like to know more, email me: email@example.com