Work with me
Want to work together? Here are a few ways we can:
1. Helping you to spread the word about your project or venture
Though I'm not a PR, I can draw on my experience as a journalist who has written widely for national press and digital media, and has a great contacts book across disciplines. I can offer guidance and tips on how to generate enthusiasm for your socially-minded, community, eco& nature, wellbeing, personal development, mind, body, spirit or green travel venture across both mainstream and more niche audiences.
Specifically I can:
· help you to brainstorm, and explore ways for you to spread the word beyond your traditional 'audience'/market
· provide fresh insights into the wider appeal of your project or work
. help you to foster connections and, if it feels appropriate, make introductions
· take the mystery out of the media, especially if you are press-phobic!
. help you to come up with ideas, shape or write content for or edit your blog, website, or marketing copy
· offer support and encouragement
2. Helping you to curate your event, podcast or workshop
I have a wonderful contacts list - pioneers (and downright nice people) who work in the (often crossover) nature, eco, spiritual, urban wild, sustainability&social enterprise, personal development and travel & adventure spheres. I can not only suggest inspiring, personable speakers and engaging workshop providers, tailormade to your event, in many cases I can also facilitate introductions, helpful when dealing with busy people with overflowing email in-boxes!
3. Helping you to expand your knowledge base of inspiring eco, nature and wellbeing projects, ventures and happenings as well as social enterprises and positive ventures, for professional reasons.
Perhaps you work in local politics, or maybe you're a speaker or a teacher or a business owner and you're looking to get up to speed, or inspire others/your team with positive stories and case studies on dynamic ventures? Or maybe you're a tourist board or nature-focused organisation keen to entice press or public to try more unusual nature-themed experiences and need some ideas? If so, I can research and compile a tailormade dossier for you to draw from.
4. Curating eco and wellbeing experiences for you personally
Want to tap into more positive, eco-spiritual, 'changemaker' networks, to find wellbeing and healing activities and workshops that help you to foster your own personal development, but don't really know where to start? In consultation with you, I'll guide you towards some eye-opening, nourishing, experiences for you to explore.
5. Eco-travel consultancy
I also offer one-to-one one-hour sessions for anyone looking for inspiration and advice on how to travel more mindfully and ethically, with responsible tour operators and small, pioneering ventures.
6. Helping you source fresh markets and clients for your arts-related or ethical business
I can help you to brainstorm, think laterally, and offer concrete suggestions. One of the benefits of being a 'crossover' writer and journalist is that i connect with a wide cross-section of people and organisations and that makes it very easy for me to think out of the box.
Do drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you've any questions about the above or would like more information. I look forward to working with you.